Faculty of Humanities and Social Science
Dr. Sonika Sharma
Designation:Assistant Professor of Political Science
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD. In Political Science: Vidyasagar University, Midnapur
- M.Phil: Vidyasagar University, Midnapur
- M.A: C.S.J.M University, Kanpur
- B. A : Midnapur College, Midnapur
Two years teaching experience (A. N. College, Patna) having 8 research publication & many national and International seminars/ workshops.
- 1. “Importance of Soft Power in Indian Foreign Policy: Emerging Trends”, (July-September, 2018)Published in The Indian Journal of Political Science, ISSN: 0019-5510.
- 2. “South China Sea Dispute”, (2018) Published in Journal of Social and Economic Studies, ISSN:0377-0508.
- 3. “Indian Soft Power Diplomacy in South Asia”, (April 2018) Published in Shodh Gyanantrika,ISSN: 2277-582X.
- 4. “India’s Soft Power Policy: Importance in Emerging Trends”, (June, 2019) Published in Journal Global Values, ISSN (P) : 0976-9447, (E) : 2454-391.
- 5. “South China Sea Dispute: India’s Implication and Perspective”, (September, 2019) Published in Review Journal of Political Philosophy, ISSN (P) : 0976-3635,(E) : 2425-3411.
- 6. “Globalization and India’s Soft Power Diplomacy”, (March, 2018) Published in The Radical Humanist.
Bengal Institute of Political Studies
Designation: Assistant Professor of English
Email Id: email@example.com
- Ph. D from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana
- M. Phil. From Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana
- UGC-NET in English
- M. A. in English from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana
- B. A. from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana
- An academician, a researcher and a poet, Itika Dagar has authored poems for The Tribune and Young Bhaskar along with contributing eleven research papers in national/international journals and critical anthologies. She has actively participated in various co-curricular activities at college/university level and presented papers in dozens of national/international seminars/conferences. She is passionate about teaching and creative writing. She has taught English and Communication Skills to university students and participated in academic and administrative activities. The topic of her M.Phil. dissertation was “The Rhetoric of Social Change: A Study of Mahatma Gandhi’s Hind Swaraj and Arvind Kejriwal’s Swaraj”. Apart from this, she has also edited a book entitled An Eclectic Compendium of Literary Adaptations in Cinema, published by Authorspress in 2018. Her areas of specialization include Indian English Literature, Children’s Literature, Literary Criticism, Literature and Cinema.
- Membership: She has been appointed as one of the Executive Council Members (ECM) of EFSLE for the Haryana Region.
Designation : Assistant Professor of English
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.Phil (Linguistics)
- M.A.(English Literature)
AREA OF INTEREST : Gender studies, Feminist Studies and Creative Writing
SPECIALIZATION : Broadcast Journalism
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION : Course on Bioethics: The law, Medicine and Ethics of Reproductive Technologies and Genetics certified from Harvard University
- Student’s Seminar, Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan paper presented on “Spiritual and Inspirational literature: Essence of Life” (2014)
- Student’s Seminar on “Indian Society: Issues and Challenges” organized by Women’s Studies and Research Center, Banasthali Vidyapith, paper presented on “Child Abuse” (2015)
- National Conference, JECRC, Jaipur presented on “Clothes as Metaphor of Identity in Jasmine and Clothes; a Comparative Study” (2016)
- International Conference, Institute of Advanced Studies in English, Pune, paper presented on “Interrogating the Dialectics of Digital Possibilism in M.T. Anderson’s Feed” (2017)
- National Seminar, Jaypee Institute of Information and Technology, Sector- 62, Noida paper presented on “Marginalization and Abjection; a Psycho Feminist Understanding of Chandidasi in Mahashweta Devi’s Bayen” (2017)
- National Conference, Government Girl’s College, Rewari paper presented on “Underrating of Artifacts in Traumatized Severance through Remnants of a Separation: a History of the Partition through Material Memory by Aanchal Malhotra” (2018)
- Conference on ‘Recent Trends in Interdisciplinary Research’ at Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla paper presented on “Womb:Property inside Body in Meera Syal’s The House of Hidden Mothers” (2019)
- National Seminar, Indra Gandhi University, Rewari paper presented on “Exploring the Dialectics of Body through the Lenses of Postmodern Feminism in Handmaid’s Tale by Margret Atwood” (2019)
- RUSA sponsored Virtual Confrence, Patna Women’s College, paper presented on “Examining the Objectified Body in the Strangulated World of Patriarchy” (2022)
- International Conference on English Learning and Teaching Skills, paper presented on "Uncovering the Realities of English Language Teaching in Rural Schools of Rewari District of Haryana, India" (2023)
- International Journal of English and Studies, “Fetishization of Other Womb in Judith Henry wall’s The Surrogate” Vol. 7 issue 2, 901-913, E- 2348-1269, P- 2349-5138, 2020
- International Journal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research, “Exploring the Dialectics of Body through the Lenses of Postmodern Feminism in Handmaid’s Tale by Margret Atwood” Vol. 9, 160-171, 2277- 7881, 2020
- The Criterion: An International Journal in English, “Womb: Property inside Body in Meera Syal’s The House of Hidden Mothers” Vol.12, 255- 263, 0976-8165, 2021
- International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, “Examining the Floating Body in the Hegemonic Ocean” Vol.11, issue1, 49-55, P- 2319- 393X, E- 2319-3948, 2022
- Litrary Herald: An International Referred/Peer-reviewed English e- Journal, “Exploring the Genesis of Language through Aphasia in Sheila Hale’s novel The Man who lost his Language” ISSN : 2454-3365, 2022
- International Journal of Novel Research and Development, “Diagnosing ‘Quietus’ by comparing poems of Emily Dickinson and Songs of Sidhu Moose Wala” Vol. 7, issue 12, 544-548, ISSN: 2456-4184, 2022
Article Published in Book : Women, Womanhood and Society: A Postmodern Perspective, an article published “The Restructuring of Body in The Testaments by Margret Atwood”, 154-164, 978-93-90891- 71-9, 2022
Dr. Deepika Mishra
Designation : Assistant Professor of English
Email ID : email@example.com
AREA OF INTEREST : Literature, Human Value Activities
SPECIALIZATION : Indian Writing in English Literature
- Teaching- 5 + years and Corporate- 2.5 years
- Coordinated and Organized - 8 Day National Workshop on “Faculty Development Program for Student Induction (FDP-SI)” approved by AICTE and sponsored by BTU (Bikaner Technical University) TEQIP- III
- 3 Day National Workshop on ”Mentoring the Mentors of Universal Human Values for Student Induction Programme” approved by AICTE and sponsored by RTU (Rajasthan Technical University) TEQIP- III
- “Capacity Building for Rural Women in Habitat Sector” funded by Department of Science and Technology
- “Coolie: Organic Force of Society” in Shrinkhla Vol- III, Issue-VI, ISSN, P: ISSN No: 2321-290X
- “De-humanization in Mulk Raj Anan’ Untouchable” in Innovation Vol 2, Issue- 11, ISSN No: 2456-5474